Jumat, 17 Oktober 2008

The red one

I just want to say thanks for god because finally i found my red portofolio that has lost at one of the bookstore,i was lost it in monday when i went there with my friends to bought national exam book,i was realized it when i prepare my book in wednesday.i was very shock when i conscious it because there so many important document in that portofolio.i search it all around side of my house but i didnt find it anywhere.maybe u think this problem isnt important to tell but i swear if u were i maybe u will feel like what i feel at that time.i really really care about my score now because im in last of my schools journey and the big problem is my ind lang teacher is a very rude person.so i decide to went there after school,and unbelieveable i found it at the bookstore,im not lie at that time i feel my life was changed,thanks god u save my life and my score.

1 komentar:

itta mengatakan...

ha ha! you found it? thank god!! btw, happy birthday!


*sering sering ko traktir lolly, biar dg dibilangi sol!!